Troop Fall Product Managers (TFPM) are an invaluable part of the Girl Scout Fall Product Program. Volunteers like you are the champions, role models and coaches who help girls discover their amazing potential and take steps towards achieving their goals.
What does a Troop Fall Product Manager do?
- Complete TFPM Training with you Service Unit Fall Product Manager or online.
- Complete a Product Program Manager Agreement Form.
- Manage your troop’s sale via your M2OS Volunteer Account
- Ensure your families are in the know and feel supported, and distribute materials.
- Enter girl orders from their order cards into M2OS & collect owed funds from families.
- Coordinate with your SUFP Manager to pick up your troop’s nut/candy items.
- Coordinate and manage pickup of girl orders.
- Finalize troop order and girl reward selections in M2OS.
- Coordinate pickup and distribution of girl rewards to your troop.
For detailed instructions, dates, helpful tips and more, view the Troop Fall Product Manager Manual.