Troop Fall Product Champions (TFPC) are an invaluable part of the Girl Scout Fall Product Program. Volunteers like you are the champions, role models and coaches who help girls discover their amazing potential and take steps towards achieving their goals.
TFPCs must complete Fall Product Training via gsLearn. After completing your Product Program Champion Agreement, you will receive an email notifying you that the training has become available.
What does a Troop Fall Product Program Champion do?
- Complete a Product Program Champion Agreement Form.
- Complete TFPC Training online via gsLearn.
- Manage your troop’s sale via your M2OS Volunteer Account.
- Ensure your families are in the know and feel supported, and receive mailed materials. (Additional materials will be available via council offices upon request at MemberCare@cbgsc.org.)
- Decide who will enter girl orders from their order card, parents or TFPC. If TFPC, enter girl orders from their order cards into M2OS & collect owed funds from families often.
- Coordinate with your SUFPC to pick up your troop’s nut/candy items.
- Finalize troop order and girl reward selections in M2OS.
- Coordinate and manage pickup of girl orders with caregivers.
- Coordinate pickup and distribution of girl rewards to your troop.
For detailed instructions, dates, helpful tips and more, view the Troop Fall Product Champion Manual.
Looking for more information on the Fall Product program? Check out this video from M2:
*Please be aware that this video does not count as your Fall Product Training. You must still complete the Fall Product Training in gsLearn in order to be approved as a Troop Fall Product Champion.