Cookie Program 2024 – Are you ready for it? We’re here to make sure that answer is YES! Find everything you need to guide your Girl Scouts to their most successful Cookie Program yet. By the end, your girls will have brushed up on the 5 skills, earned rewards, and powered amazing opportunities for your troop with troop proceeds!
Cookie Training for Volunteers
Volunteers who have completed their Product Program Champion Agreement will be granted access to Cookie Training in gsLearn starting December 14th. Volunteers who have completed their gsLearn training will be granted access to eBudde and Digital Cookie on or after Dec. 18th. Please allow at least one business day for the eBudde welcome email to arrive in your inbox.
New this year – The email linked to your MYGS account will be the email that your Digital Cookie access email goes to. Ensure that email is correct in your Membership Account, and remind the caregivers in your troop to do the same!
Service Unit Support
- Communicating with Troops and Caregivers
- Supporting Juliettes and Individual Participants
- Submitting Your SU Initial Order
- Unsubmit a Troop’s Initial Order
- Cookie Delivery Day Setup
- Finalize Troop Cookie Inventory
- Submit Final Rewards Order