Cookie Cupboard Champions are important members of the Cookie Program team. Volunteers like you are the champions, role models and cookie coaches who help girls discover their amazing potential and take steps towards achieving their goals.
What do Cupboard Champions do?
Complete your Cupboard Champion Agreement
Provide equal cupboard access to all girls and troops within the Council – not just within SU lines, including Juliettes.
Report physical inventory to GSCB, weekly, on Sunday evenings by 10PM.
Protect the cookies and technology from damage (mice, water, weather, insects, etc).
Provide support and assistance to your SU Cookie Team.
Coordinate with your SU Cookie Champion to arrange locations and delivery for OTH donations at the end of the program. Upon closing your cupboard, GSCB staff will help arrange this transaction.
Try to utilize the contactless pickup option using the eBudde app with your troops.
- No more Cupboard Keeper app! Everything is available in the eBudde app.
- GSCB recommends closing your cupboard on Mondays for inventory. GSCB council cupboards are closed Mondays for inventory and placing reorders.
- Troop users do not enter their password/touch your cupboard tablet to accept orders. With the updates to eBudde’s order processing system, volunteers use the eBudde app on their personal tech/phone.
- Troops should only be guaranteed cookies if their troop pending orders are placed by Sunday at 10pm for pickup on the following Tuesday – Saturday.
- GSCB recommends the use of COVID precautions while facilitating your cupboard such as using PPE for yourself and pickup users, encourage hand sanitizer and social distancing and, if possible, set up troop orders away from each other and away from your personal belongings.
Cupboard Champion Program Timeline
You must be present or have a volunteer available to accept, count and sign for your delivery.
When the truck arrives, count the cookies. Sign for the cookies and ask the delivery agent to replace any damaged cookies.
Know exactly how many cookies you ordered, by variety. Print your Cupboard Order from the Cupboard tab in eBudde.
Only sign for cookies you have received during the delivery. You can change the amount received on the delivery ticket with the delivery agent.
Set your cupboards availability in the cupboard settings on eBudde prior to opening.
In order to pickup cookies from your cupboard, troops must place pending orders in eBudde. Orders can be placed by the case and/or by the package.
Cupboards can only guarantee cookies if the pending order is placed by 10pm on Sunday for the following Tuesday -Saturday pickup.
View pending orders at eBudde.com or using the eBudde mobile app.
Facilitate cupboard pickups right from your phone using the eBudde Troop App. See how below: